- 2 cups fresh pineapple and mango diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 Serrano chili pepper stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 fresh lime juice and zest
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir gently to blend flavors.
- Can serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you are using with the Two-Bean Bell Pepper Salad, put one cup of two-bean salad and 1/8 cup salsa together in a serving-size salad bowl and stir. Eat chilled or at room temperature. Also great served over salmon for a delicious summer dish!
Share this Recipe