Crowd out the candy this Valentine’s Day with these delicious, healthy treats!
- 2 cups Medjool dates organic, pitted, soaked in warm water for 2-3 hours
- 2-3 TBSP cacao powder raw, plus additional for coating
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSP almonds raw, chopped, soaked 1-3 hours (walnuts or cashews can also be used)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sea Salt to taste
- Soak pitted dates in warm water for 2 - 3 hours, until soft.
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until you have a very smooth, uniform consistency. Use your spatula to scrape the dough down until it's well combined as you blend.
- Scoop out mixture one teaspoon at a time, roll into small balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Mixture will be very sticky; wet or lightly coat hands with coconut oil to make it easier to manage.
- Roll balls into additional cacao powder.
- Place truffles in the refrigerator for at least one hour to firm.
Share this Recipe